The Preseli Circle - Walking Trail
The PRESELI CIRCLE Walking Trail starts of in the small town of Fishguard in North Pembrokeshire and heads on down through the beautiful Gwaun Valley before opening up onto the majestical Preseli Mountains.
Taking care across the Preseli Mountains you eventually come to the market town of Crymych, heading north until you can go no further you move of down part of the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path.
It takes 6 days to walk and is 67 miles in length.
>The walk is not over strenuous although there are a few climbs over the main part of the Preseli's and the walk along the coastal path part can be a strain at times due to the narrow paths and being on top of upwards of 200 feet cliffs, but if you are a fairly experienced walker you will enjoy the trip.
Included in the price of £450 per person:-
6 nights accommodation (see below).
Luggage transfer (carried by ourselves).
Maps and direction to accommodation.
Pick up from train/bus station if needed (extra .20p/mile).
1 day guided walking.
On your return to Goodwick a session at Ivy Bridge Spa.
Number of Days walking, and the number of miles walked each day:
- Day 1 - Goodwick to Tregynon (Near Pontfaen) = 10.5 miles
- Day 2 - Tregynon to Crymych = 11.5 miles
- Day 3 - Crymych to Cilgerren = 10 miles
- Day 4 - Cilgerren to Poppet Sands = 6 mile (easy day for a rest, and to check out the market town of Cardigan)
- Day 5 - Poppet Sands to Newport = 14 miles
- Day 6 - Newport to Goodwick = 15 miles